Acoustic Rock Magazine - 2009
The 2009 issue of Acoustic Rock gives you the stories behind rock's greatest acoustic albums and songs, including Don McLean's American Pie, Boston's More Than a Feeling, and many more, all in one feature-packed magazine. In addition, the 2009 edition of Acoustic Rock will show you how to play classic rock's biggest acoustic hits and provide you with a complete guide to recording your acoustic guitar, including tips and techniques for miking and equalization.
Acoustic Rock is collectible magazine that will educate and entertain anyone who loves the acoustic guitar. Get it now for only $9.99, while supplies last!
The 2009 Acoustic Rock magazine includes features on:
- Led Zeppelin: In the spring of 1970, Led Zeppelin moved to the Welsh countryside, shook off their blues roots and got folked. They emerged with the masterful Led Zeppelin III, as well as what would become their defining song, Stairway to Heaven.
- Eric Clapton: Eric Clapton discusses the tragedy and triumphs that fueled his classic MTV Unplugged performances.
- The Beatles: A detailed guide to the elemental acoustic tracks on the Beatles' classic 1968 effort, the White Album.
- Nirvana: A behind-the-scenes look at Nirvana's brilliant performance on MTV's Unplugged.
- Jerry Garcia: Mandolin player David Dawg Grisman remembers his friend and collaborator.
- The Stories Behind the Songs: The making of 10 great acoustic-rock songs by acts that include the Grateful Dead, the Goo Goo Dolls, Boston, Kansas, Don McLean, Extreme and others.
5 Songs with Tabs for Guitar and Bass!
Led Zeppelin - "That's the Way"
Rolling Stones - "Let it Bleed"
The Beatles - "Mother Nature's Son"
Grateful Dead - "Friend of the Devil"
Coldplay - "Yellow"