Guitar Aficionado Magazine - Summer 2010 - Lenny Kravitz, David Crosby
In Guitar Aficionado's Summer 2010 issue, we visit the Bahamas with Lenny Kravitz at his studio island retreat. The Grammy-winning musician shows us around his recording studio on the Bahamian island of Eleuthera, which houses recording equipment once used by the Beatles and a collection of axes that he calls the "heartbeat" of his sound.
Also in this issue:
- California rocker David Crosby gives us an exclusive look at his king-size collection of Martins and Gibsons
- Kiss guitarist Paul Stanley shows off his Beverly Hills home, art studio, and classic axes
- The Goldcaster, a million-dollar guitar with a solid 18-karat gold top
- The Surprising History of Guitar Strings: how the humble accessory revolutionized our favorite instrument
- Guitars of the world unite at Phoenix's brand-new Musical Instrument Museum
- Atlanta-based sideman Peter Stroud maintains his southern comfort with a collection of classics
- We take a week off in Maui, where the pace is slow, the breezes are tranquil, and even the guitar strings get to slack off
- Jimi Hendrix's last Stratocaster, Mick Ronson's 1968 Les Paul Custom...…and much more!
Reviews in this issue include the Taylor Dave Matthews Signature Model, the 2010 Ferrari California, and the Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide. And as always, Guitar Aficionado features the best in spirits, luxury watches, and more.
Get your copy of Guitar Aficionado's Summer 2010 issue today for $9.99!