Guitar Aficionado-September/October 2011-Richard Gere
Also in this issue:
- Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham gives us a guided tour of his California homestead and historic guitar collection.
- Hundred Acre vintners Jason Woodbridge and Chris Radomski rock the winemaking world with exceptional vintages from the four corners of the globe.
- An appreciation of legend Wes Montgomery, who made the guitar a post-bop jazz instrument to be reckoned with.
- A massive new tome celebrates rare and classic guitars in large-as-life fashion.
- Cheap Trick’s Rick Nielsen talks about his 1962 Gibson SG Special.
Reviews include the Breedlove C25/SMYe, the 2011 Porsche Cayman R, the Sonos integrated music system, and the Satellite Neutron amp. And as always, Guitar Aficionado features the best in spirits, luxury watches, and more.
Get your copy of Guitar Aficionado’s September/October 2011 issue today!