Guitar Legends - Kings of Shred
All hail the kings of shred in this string-melting compilation from Guitar Legends. The Kings of Shred features Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen and many more of your favorite shredders in a special issue that's jam-packed with interviews, lessons and transcriptions. From a 30-hour guitar workout with Steve Vai to Yngwie Malmsteen's album-by-album overview of his catalog, you get the best that shred has to offer. Receive your copy today for just $7.99!
- Joe Satriani & Steve Vai, 1990: They started out as teacher and student, mentor and protege, and great friends. In this 1990 interview, Satch and Vai discuss their formative years and the influences that shaped their destinies.
- Joe Satriani & Steve Vai, 2007: Two decades after their rise, the two guitar legends look back on their careers and friendship and talk about the road ahead.
- Steve Vai's 30-Hour Workout: It's the ultimate exercise for serious shredders. Clear your mind--and your schedule--and get ready to follow the guitar master's comprehensive path to virtuoso enlightenment.
- Steve Morse & John Petrucci: It's a prog-rock super summit! Steve Morse and Dream Theater's John Petrucci exchange notes on shredding, and their chemistry is undeniable.
- Yngwie's Prime Cuts: In this album-by-album overview, Yngwie Malmsteen reveals the untold stories of his crowning achievements.