Guitar Legends - ZZ TOP
Billy Gibbons and his little band from Texas made the name ZZ Top famous far and wide. In this Guitar Legends: ZZ Top you'll go backstage with the band, learn firsthand about their 10 weirdest guitars, get the complete history of Texas blues and rock, discover the stories behind ZZ Top's greatest hits, and much more!
All your favorite ZZ TOP Guitar World articles are here:
- Prime Cuts Billy Gibbons recalls three decades of Texas excess.
- Double Back Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill tell the story behind the making of Recycler and how they built the group's future by going back to their roots.
- Use Your Illusion Are ZZ Top blues bad-asses? Pop visionaries? Media magicians? Maybe all of the above.
- The Good, the Rad & the Ugly The erudite, enigmatic Mr. Gibbons offers his comments on 10 of the most bizarre items in his prodigious guitar collection.
- The Hoard Tour Guitar World joins Billy Gibbons on a fabulous odyssey across the globe in search of guitars wild, weird and wonderful.
- A Texan in New York As ZZ Top prepared to release their 1999 album, the rockin' and raunchy XXX, Guitar World spent a long and fascinating night on the town with Billy Gibbons.
- Liquor in the Front, Poker in the Rear With Mescalero, their first album after a five-year absence, ZZ Top proved that the bawdy bad boys of boogie rock could still raise hell with the best of them.
- Life on ZZ Street Mellow down easy with nasty dog and funk king Billy F. Gibbons, the Houston kid who has seen his Lil' ol' Band from Texas go from nationwide boogie boys to international ambassadors of blues rock.