Pro Audio North America 2014: Industry Size, Scope, Trends and Forecasts
NOTE: THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT DELIVERED VIA PDF
The pro audio industry has changed radically over the past 10 years, with more choices, higher quality and better value than ever before, while the audience’s audio media usage is at all-time highs. Then why all the concern over the future of pro audio? There is a widespread belief that end-users care more about convenience and cost than they do about audio quality.
• How will this affect the recording segment of the industry going forward?
• Will the commoditization of professional audio tools affect the live sound community as well?
• Why will local and regional audio vendors become increasingly crucial to the industry?
Pro Audio North America 2014 addresses pro audio’s critical issues and puts them into a business-to-business context, while taking a methodical view of where the industry is headed in the next five years. Inside, you’ll find detailed overviews for the recording, live sound and post-production marketplace on:
• North American Pro Audio Industry—Definition, Size, Scope and Forecasts
• Trends Behind The Numbers: Market factors that have an impact on the changing industry in North America.
• Critical Success Factors and Implementation Guide for Industry Stakeholders, showing how service providers, product developers, channel partners and investors can make the most of the report.
The pro audio industry of 2017 will be different from today, and particularly different from the analog/wired days of the 20th century. In a market with a scarcity of accessible data, Pro Audio North America 2014: Industry Size, Scope, Trends and Forecasts represents a unique overview of where the industry is—and where it's going.
This product is a downloadable .pdf file that can be retrieved through email after purchase.
Be sure to check spam or junk e-mail boxes if the .pdf cannot be found in the inbox of the e-mail address you've provided.