Revolver Magazine - March/April 2010 - The Tattoo Issue
Available exclusively on newsstands until now, get your copy of Revolver's Tattoo Issue, featuring a collectable Paul Booth temporary tattoo! From Janis Joplin, Ozzy Osbourne, and Henry Rollins to Mötely Crüe, Slayer, and Suicide Silence, Revolver presents the badass and bloody history of tattoos in hard rock. This issue also features:
- The Golden Gods Awards 2010: All the news about the hosts, Chris Jericho and Andrew W.K., and all the nominees, which you can vote on here.
- The Devil Wears Prada: The Christian metalcore crew is ready to covert the heathen masses
- Mudvayne: Back in black light
- Fear Factory: With founding guitarist Dino Cazares back in the fold, the band reveals the soul of its new machine
- HIM: Still playing a wicked game
- Volbeat: The biggest band you've never heard of!
- News + Notes: Remembering Avenged Sevenfold drummer Jimmy The Rev Sullivan
A limited number of this Tattoo Issue is available now. Order your copy today!!!