Talkin' Blues DVD Combo Pack
Get both Talkin' Blues DVDs from Keith Wyatt in this special combo offer! That's 4 hours of in-depth video lessons on essential blues elements and guitar-playing techniques.
Don't miss out on this amazing blues tutorial at a great price!
Talkin' Blues DVD Part 1:
- Precision string bending
- Low-register phrasing for musical effect
- How to use fills effectively
- Chicken-pickin' phrases for a funky feel
- How to bring your licks to life with accented notes
- Jazz-blues techniques:extensions, alterations and substitutions
- How to make licks groove with swinging eighth notes
Talkin' Blues DVD Part 2:
- "Street Jazz" chord extensions and alterations
- Soloing over chord substitutions
- How to play like Blink Blake and Charlie Christian
- How to match the solo to the song
- "Dead thumb (or pick)" technique
- Conversational phrasing
- Sixth and ninth chords
- The New Orleans sound
Your instructor: For more than 35 years, Keith Wyatt has been active as a guitarist and educator specializing in American music. He is a prolific author of books, instructional videos and columns on subjects ranging from theory and ear training to beginning guitar methods and blues and "roots" styles. Since 1978, Keith has been an instructor at the world-famous Musicians Institute in Los Angeles, where he also serves as Director of Curriculum. Since 1996, he has been touring internationally and recording with LA's legendary Blasters.
Please note: To access the written music for this DVD, insert the disc into your PC or Mac computer and browse the disc for the PDF.