Talkin' Blues DVD
With over 90 minutes of instruction, Talkin' Blues provides you with 10 in-depth video lessons on essential blues musical elements and guitar-playing techniques. Keith Wyatt's Talkin' Blues DVD will teach you:
- Precision string bending
- Low-register phrasing for musical effect
- How to use fills effectively
- Chicken-pickin' phrases for a funky feel
- How to bring your licks to life with accented notes
- Jazz-blues techniques:extensions, alterations and substitutions
- How to make licks groove with swinging eighth notes
and much more to build your blues chops!
Your instructor: For more than 35 years, Keith Wyatt has been active as a guitarist and educator specializing in American music. He is a prolific author of books, instructional videos and columns on subjects ranging from theory and ear training to beginning guitar methods and blues and "roots" styles. Since 1978, Keith has been an instructor at the world-famous Musicians Institute in Los Angeles, where he also serves as Director of Curriculum. Since 1996, he has been touring internationally and recording with LA's legendary Blasters.
Please note: To access the written music for this DVD, insert the disc into your PC or Mac computer and browse the disc for the PDF.