The Alchemical Guitarist 2 DVD
The Alchemical Guitarist 2--Fretboard Secrets Unlocked presents 12 more of the instructional videos and accompanying lessons from Guitar World columnist Richard Lloyd.
In this follow-up to Richard's first Alchemical Guitarist DVD, he delivers more insights to help players understand the fretboard in a clear pattern-based method. His easy-to-understand concepts give guitarists of all instruction levels new ways to see the fretboard that can facilitate everything from positional play to soloing to moving up and down the neck smoothly and quickly.
One of Guitar World's most popular instructors, Richard presents lessons on topics that include playing walking bass on the guitar, double pull-offs and hammer-ons in open position thirds, using pentatonic bends to make your playing mistake free, and much more. With two hours of lessons, The Alchemical Guitarist 2 will give you the power to transform your guitar playing into pure gold.
The Alchemical Guitarist 2--Fretboard Secrets Unlocked DVD is a Guitar World Online Store EXCLUSIVE. You won't find this product anywhere else!
The Alchemical Guitarist 2 DVD contains these lessons:
- Expanding Your Palette: Playing walking bass on the guitar
- Riding Satan's Tritone: How the devil's interval makes all things possible
- Stacked Thirds: Chord qualities and vertical strength
- An Alchemy of Sweet Patterns: Working with diatonic thirds, sixths and 10ths
- Triad Archipelagoes: Modular routing up the fretboard
- Open Access: Double pull-offs and hammer-ons in open position
- The Single-String Magesterium: Learning scale patterns one string at a time
- Getting into Shapes: The secret behind the circle of fourths/fifths progressions
- Advantage Position: Intervals, pedaling and chord arpeggios in positional play
- The War on Error: Using pentatonic bends to make your playing mistake free
- Anchor Steam: Gaining chord powers with "finger anchors"
- Triple Play: A study in triad inversions
Please note: This product includes a PDF booklet on the DVD and can be retrieved by opening the DVD on your computer.